1. Effects of hyperbaric oxygenation on survival time of aluminum phosphide intoxicated rats.
Hossein Saidi, Farhad Shokraneh, Hamed-Basir Ghafouri, Shayan Shojaie
2. Enhancing information literacy as a base of developing Evidenced-Based Dentistry Medical Research Support.
F. Pournaghi Azar, M. Ghojazadeh, S. Hajebrahimi, M. R. Rashidi, A. R. Farajollahi
3. Evidenced-Based Medicine suggested as start point for medical Specialty degree curriculums.
M. Farhoudi, S. Hajebrahimi, D. Savadi-Oskouei, H. Sadeghi-Bazargani, M. Ghojazadeh, S. Erfani, R.Abbaspour
4. Evidence-baced urology in practice: the Cochrane Library.
Sakineh Hajebrahimi, Philipp Dahm, Jeanette Buckingham
5. Evidence-Based Urology: How Does a Randomized Clinical Trial Achieve Its Designed Goals? Homayoun Sadeghi Bazargani, Sakineh Hajebrahimi
6. Femtosecond Laser versus Mechanical Microkeratome in Thin-Flap Laser in Situ Keratomileusis (Lasik) for Correction of Refractive Errors.
Mostafaie A, Mahboub Ahari A, Sadeghi Ghyassi F, Hajebrahimi S, Yousefi M
7. Holmium Laser Prostate Enucleation (HOLEP) Versus Trans-Urethral Resection of Prostate (TURP) in Treatment of Symptomatic Prostatic Enlargement; A Health Technology Assessment
S. Hajebrahimi, A. Mahboub Ahari, F. Sadeghi Ghyassi, A. Mostafaie, M.Yousefi
8. How do Iranian emergency doctors decide? Clinical decision making processes in practice
Hamed-Basir Ghafouri, Farhad Shokraneh, Hossein Saidi, Abolfazl Jokar
9. Iranian General practitioners’ use of research.
N. Olfati, S. Dastgiri, S. Hajebrahimi, M.R. Rashidi
10. Leaderships of Evidence Based Practice in Tabriz University of Medical Sciences-Part 1- Journal Club.
S. Hajebrahimi, A. Mostafaie, R. Pourabbas
11. Need for Content Reengineering of the Medical Library and Information Science Curriculum in Iran.
Vahideh Zarea Gavgani, Farhad Shokraneh, Ali Roshani Shiramin
12. Perceived satisfaction of ophthalmology residents with the current Iranian.
Ali Mostafaei, Sakineh Hajebrahimi
13. Resource Review: Evidence-based surgery—an issue of surgical clinics
14. Role of librarians in information therapy (Ix): a comparative study of two developing countries. Vahideh Zarea Gavgani
15. Routine neonatal circumcision for the prevention of urinary tract infections in infancy (Protocol).
VA. Jagannath, Z . Fedorowicz, V . Sud, AK . Verma, S . Hajebrahimi
16. Attitudes to evidence-based practice in Iranian urologists: results of a survey
17. Bladder training versus anticholinergics in elderly women with urinary incontinence: a randomized, double blind study
1. A Comparison of Search strategies skill (second step of EBM) of clinical librarians and residents of Tabriz university of Medical sciences.
S.Hajebrahimi, F.Sadeghi Ghyassi, F.Masoomi, L.Nosraty, S.Erfani, R.Abravani, Z.Fathifar, S.Yengejeh
2. Attitudes to evidence‐based practice in Iranian otolaryngologists: results of a survey.
M . Nejadkazem, J . Totounchi, M . Ranjbar, F . Sadeghi Ghyassi
3. Clinical practice guideline: Adult sinusitis.
L . Nosraty, AB . Sioofy Khojine, S . Hajebrahimi; A . Mostafaie, F . Sadeghi Ghyassi, M . Nahayi, L . Magboli, M . Nejadkazem
4. Clinical practice guideline for seasonal influenza in adult and children.
AB . Sioofy Khojine, L . Nosraty, S . Hajebrahimi, F . Sadeghi Ghyassi, M.Nahayi
5. Evaluation of HIV/AID Websites in Persian: A Preliminary Study.
Z . Fathifar, F . Sadeghi-Ghyassi, S.Hajebrahimi
6. Evidence Based Medicine (EBM) and Justice: the Impact of EBM up on Elderly People.
Lily Nosraty, Nemat Bilan, Mahasti Alizadeh
7. Evidence Based Practice: Perceptions of Iranian Urologists.
N. Olfati; F. Sadeghi-Ghyassi, L.Maghbouli; Saeed Dstgiri; S. Hajebrahimi
8. Examinig the efficacy of weekly regular meetings as a training method on learning Evidence Based Medicine (EBM) Topics in a developing country (Iran).
Lily Nosraty, Sakineh Hajebrahimi, Mahasti Alizadeh, Reza Rikhtegar
9. Investigation of interest, knowledge and practicality of EBM in Tabriz University of Medical Sciences medical staff.Asvadi, S . Kolahi,F. Sadeghi Ghyassi
10. Practice guideline for diagnosis of otalgia and management of otitis media in children.
L. Nosraty, AB. Sioofy Khojine, S. Hajebrahimi, A.Mostafaie, F. Sadeghi Ghyassi, M. Nahayi, L. Magboli, M. Nejadkazem
11. Remarks to define the “Popularity” of a Drug Intervention among “EBM” oriented experts (specialists).
12. Suburethral sling VS. Standard colporrhaphy with suburethral sling for stress urinary incontinence associated with vaginal prolapsed.
S.Hajebrahimi, Y.Haghizadeh, F.Sadeghi Gyassi
13. The effect of regular courses on attitude and knowledge changes after an international workshop in Iran- Tabriz.
Mahasti Alizadeh, Sakineh Hajebrahimi, lily Nosraty, Mohammad Nejadkazem, Nahid Olfati, Leili Magboli.